- Check out all of your cards and choose which side of each card is best for punching the hole.
*(You’ll want to avoid punching the magnetic strip.)
- Place them in a stack.
- All of your hole punching will be in the upper left hand corner on your cards.
- Start punching. Your holes do not have to be exactly lined up each time…just get them close and all in the upper left corner.
- Lay flat, open and thread your cards and accessories on.
- Thread the cards on in whatever order you prefer:
- Color Coded
- Most Used
- Screw The Card Cache closed tightly.
- Swipe and go!
- You’re going to love how easy it is to use when you’re in that check out line…flare your cards to find the one you want.
- There’s no need to remove the cards for use, just slide the magnetic strip through the machine or hand The Card Cache to the cashier, waitress etc.
- Finished with a card? We like to cut the used card off with a pair of scissors and recycle.